Senior Citizens Resources
Senior Citizens Resources has been serving seniors in the Old Brooklyn Community for over 40 years with free of charge services.
Services available include:
- Free hot lunch 5 days a week
- Free transportation to and from the Deaconess-Kraft building to medical appointments, grocery shopping, hair appointments, and more
- Home delivered meals for home-bound seniors
- Social services assistance to link seniors with vital resources including answering any questions about Medicaid & Medicare
- Daily activities that are fun and engaging!
If you or someone you know is over the age of 60, call 216-749-5367 to learn more about the services they provide.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.